Understanding how our industry works will help you appreciate the dynamics of the business and how a book gets from inbox to bookshelf. Being quite deliberate in your approach and thoughtful of your audience and the needs of the market, will certainly help your book get noticed.
Ways to Submit
60 Cannon Street
Send us an email submission, please include your name and book title in the subject of the email.
A quick and simple way to submit to us is by using our online submission form, click below to begin.
SUBMIT A MANUSCRIPT
Olympia Publishers consider submissions from a wide range of genres, all types of fiction and non-fiction; from memoirs and biographies to science fiction and fantasy. Whether it’s controversial or explicit, childish or colourful, our editorial team will undertake a comprehensive review.
Initially our editorial team require a synopsis of the book with a covering letter and one of the following:
- 3-5 samples chapters from a novel, novella, memoirs or biography; these can be consecutive or taken arbitrarily from the full manuscript.
- Between 8-10 poems for a poetry collection submission.
- Half of the manuscript for short stories or children’s literary submission.
- If you would like any artwork to be considered please include samples of this with your initial submission.
- Please note that we do not accept foreign language submissions.
- Please always try and submit a digital copy of your work to us, preferably in Microsoft Word or PDF.
- There is no need to double space your work.
- Always use a font that is sensible and easy to read. For example Garamond or Times New Roman.
- We always recommend using appropriate fonts within a novel, do not use fonts like Comic Sans or Broadway.
- At Olympia we pride ourselves on our responsive nature. We confirm the receipt of all submissions and inform you of our decision regarding them. Response times can vary and can take up to 4 weeks, so please remain patient during the review process.