Olympia Publishers consider submissions from a wide range of genres, both fiction and non-fiction; from memoirs and biographies to science fiction and fantasy. Whether it’s controversial or explicit, childish or colourful, our editorial team will undertake a comprehensive review.
What to send
Initially our editorial team requires a synopsis of the book with a covering letter and one of the following:
- 3-5 samples chapters from a novel, novella, memoirs or biography; these can be consecutive or taken arbitrarily from the full manuscript.
- Between 8-10 poems for a poetry collection submission.
- Half of the manuscript for short stories or a children’s literary submission.
- If you would like any artwork to be considered please include samples of this with your initial submission.
- Please note that we do not accept foreign language submissions.
- Please always try and submit a digital copy of your work to us, preferably in Microsoft Word or PDF.
- There is no need to double space your work.
- Always use a font that is legible and easy to read. Garamond or Times New Roman are preferred, whereas fonts such as Comic Sans and Broadway are not encouraged.
- At Olympia we pride ourselves on our responsive nature. We confirm the receipt of all submissions and inform you of our decision regarding them. Response times can vary and can take up to 4 weeks, so please remain patient during the review process.
- If submitting by post, please remember to include a stamped addressed envelope (SAE) should you wish your work be returned to you.
Ways to Submit
A quick and simple way to submit to us is by using our online submission form, just click below to begin.
Send us an email submission. Please include your name and book title in the subject of the email.
60 Cannon Street
If you have any questions regarding submitting your work or book publishing,
you can join us on our next LIVE Q&A, where you can speak to one of our editors directly.