Olympia Publishers consider submissions from a wide range of genres, both fiction and non-fiction; from memoirs and biographies to science fiction and fantasy. Whether it’s controversial or explicit, childish or colourful, our editorial team will undertake a comprehensive review.
What to send
All you need to do is send across the full manuscript of your work, with a covering letter and synopsis. Your synopsis should be no longer than one page of A4.
If you haven’t yet finished the work but would like to know if it would be something we are interested in before completing then you are also welcome to send samples of the manuscript to us.
Please always try to submit a digital copy of your work, preferably as one single document in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
At Olympia Publishers we offer two types of publishing contracts:
This offer is based on a contribution, to be paid by the author, to cover initial production and printing of the work.
This is where no costs are incurred by the author and the whole cost for producing, publishing and marketing the work is covered by us.
- There is no need to double space your work.
- Always use a font that is legible and easy to read. Garamond or Times New Roman are preferred, whereas fonts such as Comic Sans and Broadway are not encouraged.
- At Olympia we pride ourselves on our responsive nature. We confirm the receipt of all submissions and inform you of our decision regarding them. Response times can vary and can take up to 6 weeks, so please remain patient during the review process.
- In our effort to become more environmentally friendly, we are encouraging authors to move away from postal submissions, so please try to send work to us by email as a PDF or Word document. If you submit to us by post this can take a lot longer for us to respond. Also a SAE must be included if you want you work returned at any point.
- We do not accept academic or foreign language submissions. These submissions will be automatically removed from our systems and you may not hear back from us.
If you have any questions regarding submitting your work or book publishing,
you can join us on our next LIVE Q&A, where you can speak to one of our editors directly.